This is the testimony of my family: Earline, my wife; Marie, my daughter; and Byron, my son. We were married in 1955 by Dr. Lee Roberson, who had a practice of not marrying anyone who was not a Christian. Little did we realize then what a difference it makes for both spouses to be Christians and for God to control your family. We give God the credit for our successful marriage of 25 years.

We were average Christians who never had really done anything very bad or very good. Although I had held most of the positions in the church, there was not much love in my heart for others. Nor did we see much love in the many churches we attended as I moved around the United States following the engineering profession. Worship services were more of a formality.

Earline had a number of miscarriages. Thyroid and parathyroid were completely removed as a teenager. The doctors said that we could not have any children. Earline began praying, and in 1960 God rewarded us with a beautiful baby boy we named Byron. Two years later, God gave us a beautiful baby girl we named Marie. They were all the children we could have because of Earline's health.

We went to traditional churches. They did not teach us about the miracle- working God. We did not see the miracles of God for twenty years. After several medical checkups culminating in a $500 one in 1973, it was conclusively proven that Earline had no thyroid or parathyroid. According to the doctors, she could not be alive, but was doing fine at 40 years of age. We later recognized that our children were medical miracles.

We had a near perfect family for 12? years, then tragedy struck. Byron climbed a tree and touched a 4000-volt power line and fell 50 feet. We really began to see God at work in our lives. I would like for Earline to tell what happened. We still don't understand why it had to happen or what all God has done for us.

On May 22, 1973 my world came to a crushing halt! As the children played, two neighbors came over to join me for tea. The children came in for cookies and went out again. Byron stood by my chair, his arm on my shoulder, gave me a little hug and said some day he would climb a tree to the very top. Turned, on the run, and said, "You're a nice mom", went out the door and climbed a tall cottonwood.

Soon, one of the children said that Byron had fallen out of the tree. One look at Byron and I knew only God could help him. Marie and I began to pray as never before. Nothing in my life had prepared me for this moment. No faith in God rose to meet this crisis.

On the way to the hospital, we became sure that God didn't love us or He would never have let this happen. Having nothing else to cling to, we clung to God anyway (Ps. 50:15).

At the hospital, I accused God of not living, not caring, not being. He so lovingly said, "I love you, Gene and Marie more than you love each other, more than you love yourselves. I love Byron more than you do". I couldn't believe Him. I told God, if He didn't do something to prove He loved us and that Byron was in Heaven, I would kill them and myself. I told Him if Byron was not in Heaven I didn't want any part of it either.

With all this fussing at God, I could only feel love coming to me. He said "All things are His including the tree, the power line and all the earth" (Ps. 50:10-12).

I heard myself telling Satan to remove death from Byron in the name of Jesus. Byron lived on as a miracle. I didn't know this was possible (rebuking Satan in Jesus' name).

After Gene arrived, I told all God had said. We could not believe that God really was talking. We didn't know He talked today.

As we prayed together, God assured us of His love and His everlasting knowledge. He knew Byron's future and asked if we did or would be responsible for it. A real belief and reliance in God's words sprang up in us and we were able to give Byron into the hands of this loving God. At that moment, he died.

One glance at the doctor's face and we knew before he spoke "death". I had been in the hospital with an extremely rapid heart beat. Now I could hardly see and my heart had gone mad - beating wildly. As I stood, God acted. Something very wonderful began at the top of my head, eyes were suddenly clear, heart suddenly regular. I was so calm I was startled. Peace had come over me so that I could hardly bear it. I didn't understand "peace that passes understanding" (Phil. 4:7). Now I knew this peace and understood Jesus more.

People came to console us. All we could do was tell them about this Jesus we had just experienced and all He had done for us. We had no need for the pills that were offered. We had just met the God of power and were sure we could rely on Him for all things. God had become greater than our loss and fears. He is real, He is alive, He has power, He loves us.

We saw visions, had dreams and interpretations of dreams, and had words of knowledge and words of wisdom. We didn't know where these things came from. In John 16:13 we found the answer. Later on we met people who could explain the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. We received this Baptism, a prayer language, a new joy in reading the Bible and understanding. Isaiah 16:14 is a promise which God has richly kept.

Once it seemed that Byron visited me - whether in a dream or vision I'm not sure. I asked about his death; he said it was terribly cold but now everything was fine. I asked if he had seen Jesus; he said Jesus was nearly always with the children but was not there - and then Byron left.

God came to Marie in a terrible dream that showed Byron coming out the casket, sitting in a wheel chair and talking out of the side of his mouth. God gave me the interpretation. If we had not let God's perfect will be done, Byron would have been a living vegetable. We would have regretted praying for him to live.

God did many kindnesses for us to show that He was alive and loved us. Before we knew about raising our hands and praising God, He held our hands and walked with us. God spoke audibly to Earline several times. Byron had only been dead a short time when God told us that we must share what He had done for us with others. God told us when Byron accepted Christ and that Proverbs 20:11 changed him from death to life.

Jesus Christ was Savior but not Lord and Master for 20 years. We dedicated ourselves totally to God in 1973 and things began to happen. We had never tithed. We started tithing 10% after deductions and God cut my salary to 10 times the tithe. After we searched the Bible and found out that we owe God a tenth of gross income, then God found me another job. He had cut my salary $2,000 a year but he gave back $5,000 a year after my heart was right.

God has given our family divine health for the past seven years. The first major miracle was to heal Earline's back. She had been losing calcium for five years and was becoming a cripple. In addition to healing her back, God lengthened her leg ?". Then God healed Earline of her allergies. She went to a world renowned doctor, Dr. Browning, who found that she had 175 allergies and he said that she could never be cured. One night when she was about to take her shot, God spoke and said she didn't need her shots. She has not taken a shot since and is completely healed. When I saw God heal Earline, I decided by faith to stop taking my shots; God faithfully healed me from my allergies. Marie has been healed of many minor ailments by prayer such as a broken tail bone and ear ache. We could spend many days telling about people that we have seen God heal.

One Sunday afternoon, Marie decided to get her horse, King Fox, and go riding. When we got back to the stables, Marie had fallen off King Fox and broken her arm. This shocked Earline and I but we had the presence of the Holy Spirit so we prayed for Marie.

We didn't know whether to take her to the hospital or to the doctor or to depend upon God for healing. As we rode back home, the Lord quickened Psalm 37:23 to my mind, "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord". I asked God to order our steps.

Marie sat in the car, she could feel the dislocated broken bones. We called our family doctor, Dr. Lee. He was out and his backup was out too.

I went to my study to get the anointing oil. As I came out, Earline said, "Go get your oil and pray for Marie". God had given us a "Word of Wisdom" (I Corinthians 12:8). We were familiar with James 5:14 and 15 about anointing with oil and praying the prayer of faith. I then anointed Marie's forehead, held her hand of the broken arm, and we prayed again. Her arm tingled and she could feel the bones moving within the arm.

We then took her to Doctor's Memorial Hospital where she was x-rayed and attended by Dr. Kilroy, a bone specialist who showed us the x-ray. We could see a complete break through the shoulder socket; the bone was perfectly set. He said that it was unusual to see that type of break and not have to set the bone.

Earline and Marie prayed that she would be completely healed in three weeks. Dr. Kilroy took an x-ray to prove she was not healed. PRAISE THE LORD, she was healed, the cast was taken off, and she rode King Fox three weeks after the arm was broken! Any doctor will tell you that it takes six to eight weeks to heal an ordinary break and longer for complicated breaks.

Jeremiah 32:27 says, "Behold I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too hard for me." God is only limited by our faith. Since then, I have learned of three other cases where God set the bones. To God be the glory, honor and praise for everything that was done.

We were baptised in the Holy Spirit at the Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship International meeting in Baton Rouge. We have received the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. Spiritually God has filled our cups to overflowing with His love and grace. Materially God has met all of our needs out of His riches in Glory through Christ Jesus.

The first year after the Baptism we went to as many meetings as we could attend to learn and be blessed. Then God began to deal with us about helping others. Now, we minister to whoever God puts in our path. We pray for the sick and those needing deliverance. We have seen the sick healed and God grow out arms and legs as much as 2". We have seen demons cast out and the dead raised (Matthew 10:78).



Gene has been in the ministry over twenty-five years. Earline was with me in the ministry until she went to be with the Lord on July 22, 1998. We were a husband and wife team having the goal of setting the captives free.

Our main publication is the Deliverance Manual. It took about twenty years to complete, and about a year of my life and a year of Earline's life to write. The manual is being circulated around the world. This is our primary way of teaching people how to do deliverance as they are led by the Holy Spirit. God told us to help train Him an army to minister deliverance.

Spiritual Warfare Manual, How To Do Deliverance Manual, Sexual Deliverance Manual, Witchcraft Deliverance Manual, Curses Deliverance Manual and Healing Deliverance Manual are additions to the Deliverance Manual. We have some Christian booklets (Good Homemaker - Proverbs 31, The Curse of the Bastard and Inherited Sexual Sins) and our testimony, From Death Into Real Life. Syllabus - School of Deliverance: Outline of Instruction was written with Paul and Eve Fernandez. Our ministry has been put on the Internet at . There you can access our Deliverance Manual and other Manuals, and writings by us and End-Time Deliverance Ministries.

Before Earline had kidney failure, we spent about a month out of each year at Lake Hamilton Bible Camp at their six camp meetings ministering deliverance and healing. Otherwise we spent about another month ministering in churches, fellowships, prayer meetings, homes, jails, prisons and other public places. There we would teach, minister and counsel to groups and individuals. We ministered to the lay Christians and five-fold ministry. This is basically a ministry of helps to the Body of Christ.

We would work with people over the telephone, in the mail, in our home, in Christian settings and in public places. The ministry still continues in this manner as the Lord sets the schedule. My home is open for prayer meetings and for traveling ministers to stay in. I work with other ministers to assist them in special ministry that the Lord has placed on their hearts.



I am 68 years old. I have 45 years of engineering experience. I spent 25 years designing industrial plants and 5 years designing airports. I spent 15 years in engineering design and 15 years in engineering management. I have been an expert witness for 20 years. I have been a minister for 25 years.


I have a broad engineering background. As an expert witness, I do Motor Vehicle Accident Reconstruction; Accident Reconstruction; Civil Engineering; Structural Engineering; Transportation Safety; Traffic Engineering; Safety Engineering; Forensic Engineering; Hydraulic Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; General Engineering; Consulting Engineering; Road Design, Construction and Maintenance; and Land Surveying.


I have a broad ministry background. As a minister, I write, teach, minister and counsel. The ministry is worldwide due to an Internet web site, through materials mailed around the world and through personal contacts.

I was licensed by Bethany Baptist Church, now Bethany World Prayer Center. I was ordained by Manna Baptist Church Full Gospel Ministry. I was ordained by Independent Assemblies of God International. I was anointed by International Apostolic Ministries as an Apostle and Teacher. I presently attend The Chapel On The Campus.


May GOD bless you with spiritual blessings, bring you into truth and meet your needs out of his riches in glory through CHRIST JESUS.

(JULY 22, 1998)


1. When Earline had kidney failure, the Lord impressed me to read the Book of Job in the hospital to Earline. We didn't realize that God was telling us that we were going to be put through a test, especially Earline.

2. We were at the height of our ministry but we did not spiritually discern what was happening.

3. After Earline's death, God told Marie, our daughter, that He had put Earline through a seven-year Job's test for rewards in Heaven.

4. Earline had suffered for seven years from kidney failure, kidney transplant and related problems from not having a naturally-functioning kidney. She also had a broken hip, two broken arms and a broken elbow.

5. It seemed like she had one problem after another which were never ending. It seemed many times that prayer or deliverance did not work. Now we can look back and see that God was allowing these things to happen to test Earline's faith.


1. We were told that Earline would be able to recover from fluid in the lungs. Marie and I started fasting for Earline after she had a near-death experience in the hospital.

2. We had turned Earline over to God. We wanted His Perfect Will to be done. We told God that we would serve Him even if He did not heal Earline.

3. Earline would not have wanted to be in a wheelchair. There were two times in the hospital that she seemed to indicate that she wanted to go and be with the Lord.

4. Many people came to comfort the family and to pray for us and Earline. She was anointed with oil, and healing and deliverance were prayed for her.

5. There were other people around the nation and on the Internet that were praying for Earline.

6. There was sufficient prayer power to heal Earline or to raise her from the dead.

7. The presence of God was wonderful in the hospital and the power of God was there to heal.

8. We were having a prayer circle in the waiting room. God sovereignly chose to heal Marie's neck. She had injured her neck ten years ago when she fell off a horse and hit a post.

9. Spiritually you felt good due to the presence of the Lord. Physically you were crying for Earline as you watched your loved one die.

10. After death, we spent a day praying for Earline to be raised from the dead.

11. Sometime after the burial, we had a family prayer meeting. God healed Marie of TMJ, a jaw problem, which she had bothering her for some time.

12. God was showing us that He still healed people. He could have healed Earline or raised her from the dead, but He chose to take her to be with Him.

13. We kept waiting for her to set up in bed or set up in the casket. It seemed like our faith was high for God to heal.

14. We had a wonderful funeral celebrating Earline's homecoming. It was like no other funeral that I know about.

15. The burial in the family cemetery plot was good with a gentle alter call made by Clyde, Earline's brother.

16. Many good things have come out of Earline's death. There was reconciliation in the Moody and Chauncey families from previous hurts.


1. Earline's ministry will continue in the publications, especially the Deliverance Manual, and audio and video tapes. It will continue through my ministry and through the many people that Earline helped.

2. The Lord has told me to spend more time with my family, and to continue the ministry and the business.

3. I have chosen to be a spiritual eunuch. The Bible says that there are eunuchs born that way, made by man or chosen as a way of life (Matthew 19:12).


1. The number seven was prominent in Earline's death.

2. From kidney failure to Earline's death was seven years.

3. Earline had seven different kinds of doctors trying to keep her alive.

4. Earline was buried seven days after her mother was buried.

5. Marie and I fasted seven days to Earline's death.

[END-TIME DELIVERANCE MINISTRY NOTE: In December 1998, we received a phone call from out of State. They got our telephone number from our web site after typing on their search engine "EARLINE MOODY". Even after death, Earline is still helping people.]


I am going to pass out our more complete family testimony. On the front is listed two websites for our ministry and other ministries. You can look these up on the Internet to access our Deliverance Manual and other information.

I want to honor Earline for her ministry and the persecution that she received primarily from Christians about deliverance. Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution (II Tim. 3:12).

After Byron, our only son died, our marriage was breaking up and Marie, our daughter was in rejection and rebellion because she felt that we did not love her. We were all trying to recover from Byron's death. We fasted, prayed and sought the Lord for about two years for God to help us in our terrible situation.

One night, Earline told me that she threw her Bible across the family room into the corner and told God that she was going to quit Christianity if He didn't do something for our family. The Lord then appeared to Earline in a series of visions. A window shade came down and He told Earline to get me to pray deliverance. She argued with God; she didn't want me to pray or anyone else. Many people had prayed for us with no results. The window shade came down the second time and God repeated the command. Earline argued with God again. The window shade came down a third time; God laughed at Earline and told her, "Didn't I tell you to get Gene to pray deliverance?" She came back to the bedroom where I was in bed, but not asleep, and told me what God had said.

I made my arguments too about not knowing about deliverance and why not get our pastor to do it. Finally, I gave in and not knowing what to do, I prayed in English and then in tongues which is a heavenly language. Then the Holy Spirit began to call out names of demons through my voice which then came out of us. Marie was in the next bedroom but she also received deliverance. The next day she was a smiling teenager. Deliverance saved our marriage and family, and began our ministry.

God personally taught us deliverance in the middle of the night in the middle of our bed. We did not learn from reading a book or listening to someone teach us. We did not receive any books or teaching by man until about six months after our deliverance by God. The churches we went to did not teach deliverance which was about a fourth to a third of Christ's ministry here on earth.

People wanted to know what had happened to us; we were different. Then God began to send people to us for help. We knew very little about deliverance and God began to teach us as we helped others. That started us in a deliverance ministry about twenty years ago.

Earline gave her deliverance testimony in public and women would look at her and say "She had a demon!" This was hard on her to be ridiculed in public. People began to talk about us in charismatic Christian circles. We were made fun of from the pulpit by pastors.

Persecution is harder on the woman than it is on the man. Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honor to the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered (I Peter 3:7).

After Byron died in Minneapolis, we turned our lives over to God and really started trying to follow Him. We moved to Baton Rouge and went to many Christian meetings in our area to be fed.

We gave our testimony in public and became popular. After God taught us deliverance, we went from being two of the most popular Christians to two of the most unpopular Christians. We were no longer sought to give our testimony but were shunned. We were pioneers for the Lord to bring deliverance to the Greater Baton Rouge Area in our times.

It was very hard on Earline what people said about her. She decided that she would not say anything about deliverance to stop the talk. God spoke to her and said that if she denied her deliverance that she would lose it. She decided not to deny her deliverance but to speak about it as God directed.

Marie decided not to follow deliverance because of the persecution that we received. After Marie and Nathan were married, God brought her back into deliverance and her family into deliverance.

What Satan fights hard against is the question, "Can a Christian have a demon?" The answer is yes, absolutely. Deliverance is growing around the world as the Church rediscovers what the early Christians practiced regularly.

At first, the Lord used deliverance to save our marriage and family. Then we began to help people in our home. Then we began to have meetings in homes, motels and churches. Then we started to go to Lake Hamilton Bible Camp for a month out of each year. We would spend about two months out of the year in the ministry. We did this until Earline had kidney failure. After Earline's death, the Lord told Marie that He had tested Earline for seven years for rewards in heaven.

After Byron had been with the Lord for four years, we wrote our family testimony. Then the Lord led us to start writing the Deliverance Manual which took about twenty years to write. It took about a year of my life and a year of Earline's life to complete.

Out of our teachings came audio tapes, video tapes and booklets. These were sent around the world. All we see is the tip of the spiritual iceberg here on earth about what God is doing in our lives. I feel confident that God, through us, has helped thousands of people around the world.

Earline has an equal share of the ministry and will get her rewards in Heaven.

All the glory goes to God. We glorify The Father God, Jesus Christ The Son, and The Holy Spirit. Finally, we honor Earline for her ministry, the persecution that she received, and the many people that God has used her to help. Her work will continue to help people through our ministry and the material that we generated.


The Lord repay your works, and a full reward be given you by the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings you have come for refuge (Ruth 2:12). And when the rewards are given out, Earline will get her reward just as much as I will. God is so good! He's a good God! He never does anything wrong! He never makes a mistake! He's always faithful! I believe God took Earline at exactly the right moment, and the timing of it was so remarkable: exactly seven years from kidney failure!

Earline has not died. Earline has never been more alive that Earline is now. I have not lost Earline, Earline has gone ahead of me and will be waiting for me. Now is the time for joy in the Lord! I rejoice and have joy unspeakable and full of glory!

Through Byron's going to be with the Lord, our ministry was birthed. Byron will get a reward for the change in our lives.

Earline's testimony and ministry continues through me. Earline shares the credit for writing the Deliverance Manual. This is our main tool used to teach deliverance around the world.

How blessed I am to know that my wife and son are safely home with the Lord, and the purpose of their lives has been fulfilled. I thank you Lord that Earline and Byron have been promoted. Going to Heaven is a true gift of God! Knowing where Byron and Earline are is wonderful and comforting!


May God bless you with all spiritual blessings. May God bring you into all truth. May God meet all of your needs out of His Riches in Glory through Christ Jesus.



"My dear brothers and sisters,

This testimony is to the power and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. I have been instructed by God to "Shout it from the Mountain Tops."

Please forward this to all on your distribution lists. I will do what ever I am asked to allow people to hear of His Awesome Power!

In Christ,

Nathan Levy

On Thursday night, February 10th we had just gotten back from a memorial service for my brother-in-law, Roddie Mead. We were getting settled into the motel and I was coming into the room with the last load. As I pushed the door closed, it pushed back at me and I found myself face to face with an unknown stranger who had quickly closed the door behind himself.

I started to challenge him by shouting "who are you?, why are you here?, you need to leave now!" while I stood between him and my family. Marie was brushing her teeth, Nat was in the bathroom with her, and Natasha quickly ran into the bathroom. Marie was wondering, "Why is Nathan always making so much noise?" She turned to see another man in the room. Known for never meeting a stranger, Marie believes that I was just talking to someone I had just met.

The man then proceeds to reach to his back and pull out a very large hunting/fishing knife. I now raise my voice louder and order him out of my room while he is shouting at me to get down on the floor. Then Marie saw the knife. Still brushing her teeth, the Holy Spirit said, " Let's Go!" Marie said," OK Let's Go!" Rushing through the room towards the intruder still brushing her teeth, she spit the toothpaste out on the way. The Holy Spirit said through Marie:





and many more things that she cannot remember.

I realized that this man is not going to leave for Nathan Levy so I point to him and say



The POWER of God could be felt, it was so thick in the room! Satan and the demons fled out of the man, and through the door. This man became himself again. He said "If I put the knife down you won't call the police will you?" We agreed not to call the police as long as he let us talk to him about Jesus and he slides the knife onto the table. Marie grabs him and hugs him. They fall to the floor together. As they fell to the floor the Tremendous Love of Jesus could be felt in the room. Marie whispered ,"Jesus loves you. Jesus loves you SO MUCH. Jesus DIED for you." He is deeply sobbing. Marie asks me to get a bible and although I had brought mine it was nowhere to be found. Thank God for the Gideons as I knew where I could find one.

Marie asks me to read to him John 3:16 but before I could get the first three words out he was quoting it back to me. He tells us that he was raised in a Southern Baptist church and knows the Bible. Now sitting in the chair, he begins to poor out his life to us. He is just out of prison on a work release program, hasn't called in, and doesn't want to go back. His 13 year old son who is living with his ex-wife had just told him he was gay. He was not on drugs, not drunk, however told us he had not slept for three days. He also angrily spoke on the horrors of prison.

God instructed Marie to pray for him. With the Holy Spirit fervently interceding on his behalf through Marie, he slides out of the chair onto the floor face down deeply sobbing. I'm down there with him and he is holding on to me like he was hanging from a cliff. We prayed that Jesus would fill him with His everlasting Love and take hold of his life. I prayed against the spirit of anger--ordering it to come out of him in the name of Jesus. His body was bucking and muscles were convulsing. Marie and I continued to pray for his healing.

After he stopped shaking, he surrendered his second knife to us. We asked him what did he need to do to take that first step for Jesus. He said he needed to tell his son that he loved him. We called his ex-wife and asked her to get his son, that he wanted to talk to tell him that he loved him. She woke him up (it's about midnight) and they had a sweet conversation. He was confused and unsure of what had just happened to him. At one point he asked "How did I get here?" and Nat, my 12 year old son, said "The Lord sent you here!" He told us many times that he did not want to go back to jail and that if he had to, someone would die first. We told him that he had to get right with the law so he could get right with God and live his life for Jesus Christ. He told me at least six times that he had come to kill me. The last time he told me that, he wrapped his arms around me and held me a tight as any man ever has.

We got him a room and when he identified himself to the clerk, we were told that a young boy had just tried to reach him. It was probably his son. As we walked away from the lobby, he committed to call his son in the morning. I said good night to him as he walked up the stairs he said to me "Thanks, Bro."

When I got back, Marie and the kids were kneeling and praying and we all hugged each other and praised God for our deliverance. About ten minutes later, two policeman were pounding at the door. They wanted to know about my involvement. I told them that I was talking to this stranger about Jesus Christ. They asked me if I was a pastor. I told them no, but I was very involved in the men's ministry at my church.

One of the policemen heads back to the lobby while the other is checking my identity via radio. As we waited, I asked him if he was a Christian. He said yes and gave me the impression that he understood my objective was to spiritually help this man.

Apparently it was much worse than not calling in for parole, however they did not disclose to me the nature of his crimes. After the policeman left, we got the kids asleep and lay awake waiting for the struggle praying even then that he would be apprehended without the loss of life. It was not until we checked out in the morning that we discovered that the night clerk had not coded his keycard correctly and he could not get into the room. When he came to the lobby to get a new key, he was apprehended by the police that had just arrived.

They had him in custody before they talked to me. He never stepped foot into the room.

Marie and I continue to give Praise and Glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He certainly delivered us from evil that night. By His Grace we are alive to testify for Him!"

For teaching on health restoration, Gene recommends: GodsBlessing

for Godly counsel and help for congregations seeking
Scriptural instruction on health restoration for the body.